This Page

has been moved to new address

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {26} & and a few features from last weeks party!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {26} & and a few features from last weeks party!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {26} & and a few features from last weeks party!

Happy MID-week friends!
I am thrilled that there is some nice weather here in the midwest.
And I am so inspired by your projects from last week!
Here are just a few of my favorites!




I heart this gals style-check out How to Make a Spring Vignette in 5 Minutes by Meeha Meeha





Spring Mantle by Craftyberry Bush





Clam Shell Pillow by DIY third times a charm





DIY warm pack by Northern Cottage

I can't wait to see what you have been up to this week!

If you are linking up for the first time here---WELCOME.
No huge rules for this party!
Just link up anything Crafty, Scrappy and/or Happy.
No giveaways or etsy shops please.
And I would love for you to have a party button somewhere on your post or your blog if you would!!!

Photobucket

Oh and ps
There are often current promos or coupons available for most DIY supplies.

18 Comments:

Blogger Full Circle Creations said...

Nice features. Thanks for hosting the party!

Holly

March 14, 2012 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Thanks for hosting friend! You know I love being here each week!

March 14, 2012 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger sip-n-wear said...

I love that pillow!! Thank you for hosting! :)

Joyce @ sip-n-wear.blogspot.com

March 14, 2012 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! I love those features!

March 14, 2012 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How's it going!?!? So fun to stop by for a visit! I always love your picks for features!!! Off to check out some friends projects!!! Thanks LOTS for hosting! XO, Aimee

March 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Dwell on Joy said...

Hi there Jaime Lyn! I'm a Midwesterner also enjoying our EARLY spring! Thanks for hosting!

March 14, 2012 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Shannon Fox said...

Thank you for hosting! I am all buttoned up ;) I love that mantel from Craftberry Bush! Great feature =)

March 14, 2012 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

March 14, 2012 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Scribbler said...

Thank you for hosting this party!

March 14, 2012 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Good Life Blog said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a great day!

March 14, 2012 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Meeha Meeha said...

Thank you for featuring the Spring vignette, Jaime Lyn! I couldn't think of a better surprise over my morning coffee (it's 7AM here)! Hugs :)

March 14, 2012 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger eltocadordecenicienta said...

Thank you, Jaime Lyn, It´s always so nice to be here...♥

March 15, 2012 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger {northern cottage} said...

yay! thank you so much for the feature! you rock girl! xo

www.NorthernCottage.net

March 15, 2012 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger The Hell on Heels Housewife said...

Hi Jaime Lyn! Thank you for hosting...amazing features! Love that spring mantel!

Maggie

March 15, 2012 at 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Kelly @ Eclectically Vintage said...

Love the layered look of the spring mantel! Linking up my Peep Wreath!
Kelly

March 15, 2012 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Nat and Holly said...

Thanks for inviting me over to your party Jaime! I just added your button to our parties page too :) Have a great weekend!

March 16, 2012 at 2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie, thank you so much for swinging by my blog and your kind words. This party looks great and I'm so appreciative of the opportunity.
Have a great weekend.
David

March 16, 2012 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger thistlewoodfarm said...

Great guest post over at Cassie's! Love the features this week.....especially that cute spring display.

blessings,
karianne

March 16, 2012 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home