This Page

has been moved to new address

LOVE

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: LOVE

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

LOVE

Thought I should share some photos that really capture the things that I love:

Cal, Quincy, Kylie and I live on a small lake outside of Ann Arbor, I LOVE this lake! I would have never imagined I would have so much lake fun not only in the summer but the winter as well! Note the beautiful ice skating rink Cal/Caleb (as he prefers to be called) worked hard to maintain earlier this winter. We take walks on the lake, ice skate and play on the lake all of the time---except when it is covered in a foot of slush as it is right now.

My baby Kylie-she is 3ish, but Cal/Caleb and I realized we have been telling people she is 4+ for a while now.... maybe because she is very mature for her age OR we are just bad parents?!?


Ohhhh how I miss green grass---I promise to never take green grass for granted this summer.


The sunsets from our backyard are amazing. I have been missing them this winter when the sky is gray. I do have to say I did see the sun and a blue sky today and I had to take a second to pause and enjoy it-who knows when we will see that again!


Quincy/Winny-my first love forever, my girl, the best dog in the world. Quincy has been by my side through so many of my life events thus far, she is so sensitive to my emotions and I love her beyond words.



Not to bad for my first day of blogging right Liz??!!
Tomorrow I might want to reflect on my hospital rotation this week....ahhh is all that I can say.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Your pics are B-E-A-U-tiful! The ones of the lake make me miss summer so bad! I have to say though that the winter months sure make us appreciate the nice weather when it does finally come around! PS though- this post is of all the things you love... Where is MY picture??!! :)
Love you! I'm so excited that you are blogging!

March 4, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Jaime Lyn said...

well correct me if I am wrong sister/blogger professional but can you post more than 5 photos at one time?! I thought I should focus on my babies first, maybe cal second and then you of course! xoxo

March 4, 2010 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Hmm I dont know- I've posted up to 7 at a time (never tried any more than that) But it may have to do with the number of pixels or something like that??? Who knows :)
So the story of how my blog got so pretty- we had a stinkin boring class today and I decided to mess around w the website that we were looking at when you were here. I did the same thing that we did (with the HTML).. pressed save and then looked at my blog--as in not the preview-but the real blog.. and it worked! Woot. If you dont know what I mean let me know and we can do it on the phone :)
So how is hospital rotation week going? How was cals weekend? Slush on the lake??- No fun! Wonder how much longer until the ice melts..
XXXOOO

March 4, 2010 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Gunnes said...

Yeah! This could be fun! It's hard to get you on the phone Jaime Lyn...especially since we have a three hour time difference. I love this new idea:) when are you and 'Caleb' coming to visit? :) miss you!!!

March 4, 2010 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How cool is that...what a wonderful idea!!
Love ya, Mom

March 7, 2010 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Jaime Lyn said...

Hey Jen--I think you should start a blog about your amazing life in CA!!!! p.s. I wish I could come and visit you soon!!! I hope you guys are doing very very well

March 7, 2010 at 4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW The lake looks amazing- maybe we'll have to stop by in the summer to take a dip with Quincy and Kylie ;)

March 8, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home