This Page

has been moved to new address

3 days of testing OVER now bring on the crafty, scrappy, happy!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: 3 days of testing OVER now bring on the crafty, scrappy, happy!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

3 days of testing OVER now bring on the crafty, scrappy, happy!

So I survived my month long stretch of studying for my 3 day written boards...and I am happy to report my brain is still functioning and I am slowly but surely returning to sanity....and to help with that process I am in a full blown crafty state of mind.  So without further silly post test chatter tonight's first project:



So, I have some of the most amazingly beautiful and special silver that Cal and I were gifted for our wedding, its amazing, intricate and so so special because it's from my Grandma and Ed.


The problem-----yeahhhh this Hamburg heaven is a bit informal and needless I rarely sit at the table (shocking since it is just me huh?!) let alone get out the sliver to eat my bowl of cereal for breakfast lunch and dinner....plus I have a strong aversion to polishing the silver... mainly just because I am admittedly a bit lazy.  

So naturally I have come up with a solution for the ignored-but-very-special-ware:


Shadow box plus pins=fun dining room display---I have to say I am really loving shadow boxes at the moment!!!!



And for the first time ever I am going to try linking up my ideas here:



Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love it! And congrats on being done!!

February 18, 2011 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Tabitha@InspiredByGiving said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! Love the ribbon, love the shadowbox, love the color, LOVE the idea!

February 18, 2011 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Tabitha@InspiredByGiving said...

Just found you on Whipperberry!! So cool!!

February 18, 2011 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Emily Carter said...

This is beautiful! And what a pretty blog. I'm so glad you introduced yourself to us! :)

February 18, 2011 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you to Emily from WhipperBerry and everyone else from their amazing blog for stopping by and of course Tabs and Kelly, as you both know it means a lot to me that you both liked my ideas!!!!

February 27, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home