This Page

has been moved to new address

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Well friends we have a winner!!
:o)

via 



A huge congrats to comment #79 Jennifer Hildebrand
You get to be spoiled by literally inspired-the shop!!!  
:o)
Contact me and I can get you hooked up with Ginger!


And for those of you who didn't win...
be sure to keep Literally Inspired-the shop in mind---she is constantly adding new things to her etsy shop
anddddd lets face it Christmas is bound to get here sooner or later....
I LOVE the idea of getting etsy treasures for my family this year!

Thank you all for being part of this wonderful giveaway and like I said in my "printable" post---your favorite quotes have SO inspired me!
They are sure to end up in a few of my new projects!




Jennifer Hildebrand said...

Facebook follower! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home