This Page

has been moved to new address

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {4} with co-host Sam from The Junk House

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {4} with co-host Sam from The Junk House

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {4} with co-host Sam from The Junk House


I hope you are all having a wonderful fall week!  I am beyond excited to see what you are up to!!!  Once again we have another wonderful co-host this week---have you met Sam from the Junk House yet???
I LOVE all of her amazing project---she has some great before and after photos and great tutorials...
It really makes me want to go and buy a new house!
Sooo many fun projects! 

Buttt anywaysss.....

I think might say this every week, buttttt it is SO true,
And I just can't think of a better way to make blog friends than by co-hosting this party with one of my Sam at The Junk House and her blog friends!!

Just an FYI, this is a Double Link Party:  If you link up here or there, you'll be on both linky lists!




The Junk House's Sam will choose this weeks top 3 winners/favorites 
from each of the following categories:
Crafty, Scrappy anddddd (yep you guessed it) Happy!

Here are ideas for what you might want to post at this party!



Crafty-yep, anything and all crafty posts are SO very welcome---lets see it----I can't wait to be inspired!
Scrappy-any fun finds from a thrift store or garage sale that someone else might have scrapped but you saved and re-purposed?!  Be sure to share those posts too!
Happy-I would love to learn more about YOU-share posts about whatever makes you happy!
No huge and crazy rules....just the normal stuff.

Please be a follower of Crafty Scrappy Happy---and The Junk House if you would!
Post anything related to Crafty, Scrappy or Happy---no giveaways or etsy shops.
Link to your specific post you want us to see.
Anddd add my party button to your post or to your party list on your blog----pretty pretty please!!??!!







Photobucket




Now go and do some exploring---get to know other wonderful blog friends and be inspired!





6 Comments:

Blogger Lovely Light said...

HI there, found you through The 36th Avenue's post and am now following you and joining your hop! Thanks for hosting! Check out my life in South Africa at http://withoutcomplexities.blogspot.com

Have a great week!

September 15, 2011 at 4:50 AM  
Anonymous Erin @ How to Nest for Less said...

Thanks for hosting Jamie! Found you on The 36th Avenue. CONGRATS! I was the previous winner and I'm happy to hand the baton to you :) I'm your newest follower!!

September 15, 2011 at 4:57 AM  
Blogger Simply AJ said...

Thank for hosting - I am already a follower and really enjoy your blog. You are such an inspiration and always make us newbies feel welcome! AJ

queenofmynest(at)gmail(dot)
queenofmynest(dot)blogspot(dot)com

September 15, 2011 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Twigs and Twirls said...

Thanks for hosting Jamie. I finally have something to share. I LOVE the bowl. Well I love everything you do !!!!

September 15, 2011 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi--I'm a new follower--and thanks for hosting!

September 15, 2011 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Suzanne @ Annapolitan Living said...

Hi Jamie! Thanks for leaving me some love on my blog!! It's so exciting to make new friends this way & I'm officially your follower too. I'm also a fellow partier this week :) Have a great day!
-Suzanne

September 15, 2011 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home