This Page

has been moved to new address

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me Party {9} With Co-host Pamela from PB & J Stories

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Crafty Scrappy Happy Me Party {9} With Co-host Pamela from PB & J Stories

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me Party {9} With Co-host Pamela from PB & J Stories

Hello my wonderful blog friends!
How are you doing this week?!
I have been BUSYYYYYY....
Because of your support (which means the world to me) I have made it to the fourth and final round of American Crafter!
And WOW have I been working hard to come up with something fun for this final round!
I found out on Monday that I would be moving on to the next round and have to have my project sumbitted by tomorrow which meansssss---not a lot of time to work,
orrrrr really it means not a lot of sleep for me this week!
But stay tuned and check out the final round, Friday!!!

But until then, did you enjoy getting to know Pamela from PB & J Stories this week? 
Wasn't her sweater pillow just wonderful? 
Anything even similar to pottery barn is drool-worth to me!
If you haven't taken time to go and get to know Pam's blog go over there and check out her AMAZINGLY INSPIRING projects!!!

Anddd now I want to feature some of the AMAZING projects
from this past week that I can't stop thinking about! 
You guys are just wonderful, and your projects just blow me away!


Isn't this vase made from twigs just amazing? 
Thank you to the Wonder Forest for such a simple and beautiful inspiration!

Yep and I am totally head over heels for this beautiful bread board by


Is this not the sweetest most wonderful little pumpkin butt you have ever seen?! 
Ohhhh I just had to pin this so that I will be sure to make one for my little ones someday!
Aren't these just simple and sweet? 
I want a set for every single holiday!!!
Three Sisterz blog makes it look so simple!

Check out this chalk board bathroom!  I LOVE it!
And check out Stylebaggage the blog that made it happen!!

Isn't this EEK Pillow by Kim from Twigs and Twirls just amazing?!

Isn't this front poarch just perfect?!  I think so! 
I adore that painted rug! 
I sure do love all of the inspiring ideas over at the Turquoise Piano!

Check out this tutorial on how to make your own Mod Podge!!!
Ohhh man this is going to save me a million dollars!
Thank you Babblings and More for sharing!

I think I am still recovering from last weeks inspirations----
I don't know what I am going to do with more....!
But bring it on!
I can hardly wait to see what you are up to!!!!

It is time to party!  This is a double link party, which means that if you link up at either the host or co-hosts blogs, your link will be shared with friends and followers at both blogs!  Have fun linking up anything Crafty, Scrappy or Happy!  No giveaways or Etsy shops please!

Just grab a button, and follow both the host Crafty Scrappy Happy and co-host PB & J Stories and link right up!




Photobucket





Photobucket


 
{ps be sure to grab a feature button if you were one of my inspirations this week!}


15 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Hello friend, happy Wednesday! I am glad to be here, thanks for hosting. :)

October 26, 2011 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger I am LOVD said...

Go! Go! Go! No sleep, keep your eye on the prize. Winners don't quit! I don't want to hear how tired you are, how drained you are---find your inspiration - got it? (To be read in a drill sergeant sort-of tone).

October 26, 2011 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Three Sisterz said...

Thanks for featuring our Halloween Hand Towels! Your enthusiasm is inspiring and you host the BEST parties!


~Courtenay

October 26, 2011 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Maggie Massey said...

Jaime, Jaime, Jaime...you are awesome, awesome, awesome! CAN'T WAIT to see you project on Friday!!!! You know you have my vote...and you've already made me so proud...;) But you already know that...
Thanks for hosting, sweet girl!!!!!

October 26, 2011 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Aw, Jamie, thanks for featuring my porch! You know I love you. I always vote for your stuff... and not just to be nice. You do the best!

October 26, 2011 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Brooke Kenny said...

Yay! Thanks for featuring our Homemade Mod Podge!
Brooke from babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

October 26, 2011 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Simply AJ said...

Jaime, thanks so much for hosting! You are such a sweetheart and so talented... you always have my vote!! AJ@queenofmynest

October 26, 2011 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger AntiqueChase said...

Thank you so much for featuring my stenciled bread board! I am adding you to my "featured here" link. Marcy :)

October 26, 2011 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, and keep up the ridiculously awesome work! Thanks so much for having me! I love your blog, and keep your button on the side of mine so I can keep up!

Jessica @ Mom 4 Real

October 27, 2011 at 3:37 AM  
Blogger Andrea @Oasis Accents said...

Hi Jaime! Thanks for hosting =)

October 27, 2011 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The name of your blog drew me in. LOVE IT! You have great projects too. Thanks for hosting. I'm a new follower!

October 27, 2011 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

I have linked up a couple of projects. I'm looking forward to your next project. Congratulations on making it to the next round.

Ruth

October 27, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Twigs and Twirls said...

Thanks Jamie for featuring my EEK Pillow !!! Big Hugs !!! And good luck on the next round !!!

October 27, 2011 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

YAY!! Congratulations on making it to the final round! You have been doing AWESOME and I'm voting for you all the way! Thanks so much for hosting. Wishing you a sleep filled weekend and a Happy Halloween!
Jenn :)

October 28, 2011 at 1:27 AM  
Anonymous Nellene said...

Thanks for featuring my chalkboard bathroom! Hope it inspires some people...I'm so going to try that Mod Podge recipe, hope it works good. HAPPY WEEKEND!

October 28, 2011 at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home