This Page

has been moved to new address

Egg-stra Sweet Spring Quote Vignette

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Egg-stra Sweet Spring Quote Vignette

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Egg-stra Sweet Spring Quote Vignette

Hey guys and gals! 
How has your week been?!
Mine has been wonderful, but I can hardly wait for this weekend to begin!
My little baby sister is going to be here visiting and we are going to have nonstop girl time!!!
Yahoo!!!  I can hardly wait!

Today I thought I would share a project that I shared over at one of my most favorite blogs: It's Overflowing.
Aimee Had an amazing Easter Egg Hunt series----TRUST me it is worth checking out!  
WOW are there some GREAT egg decorating ideas!!!!

Here is my little egg project.
And for those of you who think I need an intervention from my dollar store stamps
:o)
I promise this will be the last one for awhile!!!


I am all for sweet and simple.
And if it has a special quote I am all about it.
So this center piece for my Easter decor works well!


You will need:
Eggs--large and small {I had some from past years and past projects that I up-cycled}
Paint-I used "Duck Egg Blue" Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
Dollar section stamps from your local craft store
A stamp pad



Just paint your eggs up,
and add your quote with your stamps and stamp pad.



I am linking up to a few of my favorite parties---check them out here!


Photobucket

23 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Perfect!

March 29, 2012 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Shannon Fox said...

Perfection!

March 29, 2012 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger eltocadordecenicienta said...

I can´t get enough of your obsession whith letter stamping! I´m in love whith every project you had done using them, and yesterday spend some hours visiting that kind of shops (here we used to call them "todo a un euro " )and couldn´t find them but they are worth triying so... I´ll give them another go. I need them!!!!!
Love, Olga ♥

March 30, 2012 at 2:49 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Your project is just darling, it makes me smile:)

March 30, 2012 at 4:35 AM  
Blogger Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

I love all the mileage you have gotten out of those stamps from the dollar section. So many great ideas. Love these little eggs.

March 30, 2012 at 4:43 AM  
Blogger Cassie Bustamante said...

that is so cute, jaime! and i agree, those stamps have served you well, friend!

March 30, 2012 at 5:23 AM  
Blogger Bliss said...

Because I have to let the kids dye eggs, (the Grand kids that is) I am going to wait till they go home and stamp words on the dyed eggs. Not the same, but a good compromise.

~Bliss~

March 30, 2012 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger I am LOVD said...

You keep lovin' on those dollar stamps!!! Be proud of your find - you certainly have gotten your money's worth. Happy weekend!

March 30, 2012 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

These are so pretty!!!! Love the blue eggs and the words on them! Wish I had all those stamps too!!!

March 30, 2012 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

I really love your blog so I'm giving you the Versatile Blogger award! You can check out the post and see who else I've given it to at:
http://www.yankeedoodledesigns.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html
Congratulations!!

March 30, 2012 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute! I need to try some of that paint!

March 30, 2012 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Stamp away, girl!! Another winner!!
xo Heidi

March 30, 2012 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Marsha said...

No need to stop listing cute ideas with those stamps. Keep them coming!

March 31, 2012 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Marsha said...

No need to stop listing cute ideas with those stamps. Keep them coming!

March 31, 2012 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your eggs are so cute. It really looks like you dyed them blue so perfectly. I say that ASCH is magical. I haven't used it yet, maybe one day. Your MIDWEST friend ;) Vicki

March 31, 2012 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Deanna @ TheChangingHouse said...

That is great! What a wonderful project!!!! wow! so beautiful!

March 31, 2012 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love it! I think it is great you are using your stamps too!!!

March 31, 2012 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger My best friends blog said...

oh man these are adorable.

March 31, 2012 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

Such a cute idea!

April 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

Adorable project and my favorite - BLUE! I hope you had some wonderful girl time. It is THE best!! :)

April 1, 2012 at 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Truly takes a creative crafter's eye to come up with something as simple yet so charming as this! Love duck egg blue. :-)

April 2, 2012 at 5:31 AM  
Blogger Linda @ it all started with paint said...

You are cracking (get it? eggs. cracking.) me up with your stamps!

:)

Linda

April 3, 2012 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Lolly Jane said...

Looooooove these!! I want some up year-round with simple inspiring words and I just happen to own a similar set of stamps ;) Thanks for sharing, Jaime! We're featuring them at this weekends party :)
Muah!
XO

April 6, 2012 at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home