This Page

has been moved to new address

My Quick little post before bed....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: My Quick little post before bed....

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Quick little post before bed....

Sooooo many fun things to talk about, so many new crafts to show and so many great memories but for now I am a sleepy but still up because I haven't been home in a week and have managed to find a million things to do including burning Straight No Chaser CDs for all of my friends because their concert last night was AMAZING to say the least!!!!   Anddd while burning the CDs that I want to bring for the girls tomorrow at girls group and send to Liz a.s.a.p.  I have a moment to share my newest exciting antique treasure and its inspiration:

Check out my new-antique school desk (and other stuff) and before you question what I want to do with it.....


Check out how cute this idea is in Country Living is (I couldn't find it online so I had to take a picture of the magazine article inspiration).


I think these things especially the desk has some awesome potential!!!  So far everyone I have talked to says don't stain or paint it...what do you think???  I am wishing I could sand and stain the top or just paint the whole thing white because of my new obsession with white everything buttttt it is a pretty cool authentic desk and I might just love it when it is all cleaned up just as it is!  

3 Comments:

Blogger Tabitha@InspiredByGiving said...

Jamie, I'm with you on this one, I LOVE white, that metal would look so victorian vintage, I'm still thinking about what to do with the top. I'll get back to you on that one....GREAT FIND!

December 1, 2010 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Where are the pictures of the final products?!?!?! I am really looking forward to seeing those. :)

December 4, 2010 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

why oh why does my google reader not tell me when you have posted.... :) Nooo dont do it- it might be done by now .. haha

December 7, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home