This Page

has been moved to new address

Mexico

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Mexico

Friday, February 18, 2011

Mexico


After about 5 long weeks of studying, 3 longgg days of tests, and 3 even longer weeks of being away from Caleb we are SO blessed to be able to spend an entire week together in Mexico.  Playa Del Carmen  here we come!  Warm weather, no studying and my husband 24/7 sounds like a dream to me!  Cal and I have not been able to spend very much one on one time together so this is going to be AMAZING and REFRESHING and perhaps a bit depressing when its over....but I am going to enjoy every single little moment we have together and focus on graduation in about 75 days from now, not that I am counting!  

To celebrate my last spring break and my trip, here are some vintage Cal and Jaime pictures from many moons ago (in Mexico)....you know the funny thing is I am still just as crazy about that guy as I was in these pictures from our younger years....  I am beyond blessed.








Have a wonderful week and I will be excited to get crafty when I get home (I have 3 projects waiting for my return and about 200 more on a list to do as soon as humanly possible!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home