This Page

has been moved to new address

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

I want to start out by saying thank you for linking up today----keep on linking!!!!  I have learned SO much and cannot wait to put together some features for you on Sunday!!!!  I hope you will continue to keep linking up----I LOVE seeing what you are up to!  I can't even tell you how excited I get when I see someone else has linked!  Plus it is such a great way to get to know everyone :o)  and that is what I LOVE about blogging!

Anyways on to the winner part :o)

And the winner of my giveaway with the sweet etsy shop Bok Bok B'Gerk 
isssss......


Entry #29
bloomandbless said...

Love to do a linky party! And love Crafty Scrappy Happy!

perrietatum@gmail.com

True Random Number Generator  29
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Congrats! 
Please contact me and I will get you in touch with Michelle!
And enjoy your sweet winnings!
So many fun things to choose from! 



Stay tuned---there will be more fun giveaways in the near future!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home