This Page

has been moved to new address

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {10}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {10}

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {10}


Happy happy middle of the week my friends!  I hope you are having a great one!
I am so excited to party and I am SUPER excited to share my favorite projects from this past week!
WOW you guys are AMAZINGLY talented!!!
I don't like to play favorites, but this project was the one had me drooling this week!
Silhouette from REAL photos of your animals---YES PLEASE! 
I will FOR SURE be doing this SOON!
Thank you Crafted Niche for the inspiration!

Andd Since I am now in love with re-finishing chairs this one had my heart fluttering!


Ohhhh and then there is this sweet trash to treasure tale that had me wishing for this beauty right in my living room!  The Salvage Collection nailed it again!


And how cute is this?!  Hey A Step in the Journey blog- how about making some of these as snowmen for the winter season???

And anything up-cycled from toilet rolls is just so clever in my eyes!
Clean and Sensible is SUCH a creative blog!!

So so cute---enough said right?!



And I just love LOVE this wreath----LOVE the blog Love Sweet Love!

And it would be wrong if I didn't mention that I LOVED this suitcase that was up-cycled with fabric via
36th Ave. for the 3rd round of American Crafter---amazing right?


You have to check out how darn simple it was for The Turquoise Piano
to get this chic look!

And Western Furniture Revival did an amazing job using a vintage sewing machine base as the legs for a table---I have been wanting to do this FOREVER!
You guys are AMAZING. 
Please feel free to grab a feature button----and proudly let everyone know that I think you ROCK!



Photobucket





And NOW---
I can't wait to see what you are up to this week!!!
The only rules and requests:
Have fun linking up anything Crafty Scrappy & Happy--no etsy shops or giveaways please!
Be a follower of Crafty Scrappy Happy.
Grab a party button!


Photobucket


16 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FEATURE ON MY SEW LOVELY TABLE. IM SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT!

November 2, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Miss Kitty said...

Hi Jaime! Thanks for posting your favs from last week...they are all amazing...and for hosting the party!

November 2, 2011 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Yay! It's another exciting party here! So happy to join in!

November 2, 2011 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Gen @ Color Me Domestic said...

FYI I believe there is something wrong with your code inside the code box... It's got WAY more info than usual. Other than that, thanks for hosting the party!

November 2, 2011 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Carrie @ lovely etc. said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

November 2, 2011 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Laura Beth said...

Ahhh, what a NICE surprise!! I never thought about about making snowman :o) However, it's now TOTALLY on the to do list!

November 2, 2011 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks so much for hosting and thanks for the shout out! I think I love that chair! I hope things are going well with your next competition. I can totally tell which project is yours!! (fabulous BTW!) Take care!
Jenn :)

November 2, 2011 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting this great party!

November 2, 2011 at 8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are TOO. SWEET. Thank you SO much for featuring my silhouette prints! That's too nice and such a GREAT surprise!!!

November 2, 2011 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Love Sweet Love said...

Thanks for the feature sweet Jaime! The link for your featured button isn't working, but the one on your sidebar is so I just grabbed that one :) Love ya girly!!

November 2, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Love your features every week! Thanks for hosting and helping us get more inspiration than anyone could possibly keep up with ;)

November 3, 2011 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger I am LOVD said...

Jaime,
You'll have to let me know if you try the caramel popcorn between all those contest craft projects you've gotten yourself involved in. Good luck!

November 3, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party!
i'm sorry my mac crashed half way through uploading and i seem to have posted twice :(

Katie

November 3, 2011 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Thanks for featuring my chandy,Jamie! There are so many inspirational ideas in this party. I'm spending way too much time on my computer. ;) Thanks for hosting!

November 3, 2011 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Thanks for hosting the party in the midst of all your own crafting. Best of luck this week at One Month to Win it!

November 3, 2011 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Gwen @ The Bold Abode said...

Hi Jamie! I found you via Lauren@West Furniture Revival. I look forward to getting to know you and yur blog betta! Gwen

November 13, 2011 at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home