This Page

has been moved to new address

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {13} & features from last week.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {13} & features from last week.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {13} & features from last week.

Happy Happy Wednesday Friends!!!
I am happy to say that I am going to be headed home for the holiday and soooo I have decided to start the party a little early.
Pleaseeee don't feel like you have to link up----
it is time for family and friends first and foremost buttt if you have a few minutes and you are looking for some decorating inspiration for after Thanksgiving----
have some fun looking around!!!

Andddd before I features some AMAZING projects that were shared at last weeks party---
please please let me say that I am SOOO thankful for you ---YOU--- my friend and followers of this little ol blog.  
You mean the world to me. 
Your comments often make my day.
You inspire me.
And many of you have become more than just blog commenters---you have become blog friends
and I am SO thankful for that!

And now for some AMAZING features:

Check out my new blog BFF Its Overflowing's AMAZING style.  
I mean seriously?!? 
I am drooling and I don't even see food on that table....
ooooh it is so beautiful!

 Lovely etc. once again amazes me with this amazing project----isn't that collection of cameras AMAZING?

 Anddddd how about this chest.
I think that Because I like to Decorate re-finished this on PERFECTLY.
It is officially time for me to do some stripped projects---no question.


I am not always all about the bold and bright butttt WOW did Salvage Savvy nail this instructive tutorial on the "how to" part of stenciling.


Anddd finally I really really am excited to share the next two projects with you----not only are they amazing, but they are made by one of my first and favorite blog friend Ang from Love Sweet Love.
I ADORE this quote and it will most definitely make the best Thanksgiving center piece EVER.


And how about this sweet sweet fall outfit Ang made for her little cuttle?!  Ooooh sooo so cute!  
Now let me tell you something SUPER exciting-----
Angie from Love Sweet Love is going to be our Co-host for next weeks Crafty Scrappy Happy link up party!!!!  It is going to be SO fun sharing the blog with her next week!


To all of you who were featured----feel free to grab a feature button---you deserve it!!!

Photobucket





But on to the party at hand.
I can't wait to see what you are up to.

And again I hope you are having such a wonderful Thanksgiving----I am SO thankful for YOU.

The only rules and requests for this party:
Have fun linking up anything Crafty Scrappy & Happy--no etsy shops or giveaways please!
Be a follower of Crafty Scrappy Happy if you would!!!
&
Grab a party button!

Photobucket

20 Comments:

Blogger Kathe said...

Have a wonderful holiday with your family! Safe travels!

November 23, 2011 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Have a happy Thanksgiving!! :)

Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

November 23, 2011 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I linked up even though I am not sure anyone is paying attention right now...lol. Too busy driving to grandma's house and such I guess. :)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

November 23, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Tabitha@InspiredByGiving said...

YAY! Thanks for hosting such a fun linky party! I'm glad to be back crafting again!!!

November 23, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Carrie @ lovely etc. said...

Thanks for featuring my camera collection and for hosting this party. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

November 23, 2011 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You made my day BFF!!! My table feels at home at your place!!! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Hugs, Aimee from ItsOverflowing.com

November 23, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a lovely Thanksgiving!

November 23, 2011 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger I am LOVD said...

Good idea about having the party early! Have a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving. Travel safe and thank you for being my bloggy friend!

November 23, 2011 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Those are great features! Thank you so much for hosting each week. I enjoy your parties! Thanks friend!

November 23, 2011 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks again for the fabulous party! I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving. Enjoy your visit home!
Your blog friend,
Jenn :)

November 23, 2011 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Dana @ CraftedNiche.com said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a fannnntastic one! Thanks as always for hosting such a great party. :-)

November 23, 2011 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Simply AJ said...

Thanks again for hosting another fun party! Have a blessed Thanksgiving and safe travels. AJ@queenofmynest

November 23, 2011 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Della said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jaime!

November 23, 2011 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Andrea @Oasis Accents said...

Hi Jaime! Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! =)

November 24, 2011 at 3:11 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Always love to see what you feature, and all the inspiration every week - thanks for hosting! Happy Thanksgiving!

November 24, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Thanks Jaime! Happy turkey day!

November 24, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Thanks for hosting, Jamie! Happy Thanksgiving/Black Friday (depending on the time you read this).

November 24, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

new follower & first time link'r'upper. lovin' your blog!
XO, Kate of a&a

November 26, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Turning the Clock Back said...

Hello! I am a new follower from Collective bias! Nice to e-meet you!

Diane
http://turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com/

November 26, 2011 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Mary - because i like to decorate said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I am seeing this for the first time today since we have been away visiting family. So so glad you like the chest :)

November 28, 2011 at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home