This Page

has been moved to new address

Let me explain my bloggy vacation----you see my little baby sister is getting married on Thursday!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Let me explain my bloggy vacation----you see my little baby sister is getting married on Thursday!!!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Let me explain my bloggy vacation----you see my little baby sister is getting married on Thursday!!!


Hello friends!
I wanted to take a moment to say hi, I miss you, happy new year anddddd I am sorry.
Yes, I am sorry because I know I have been really really neglecting you guys lately....
BUTTTT my little baby sister is getting married this week anddd well, 
I have officially decided to put all of my energy into her.
The beautiful bride.
My amazing sister.
Andddd I just really want to enjoy my family and remember each and every moment without worrying about my normal/real life....
I hope you can understand.


Thank you all for being patient with my time away and I am SO looking forward to getting back to blogging and having some fun in 2012!!!!
Just not until NEXT week.

Photobucket

17 Comments:

Blogger Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Enjoy your week! We'll all be here when you get back. ;)

January 3, 2012 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger joanne said...

i wish my sister was still here so that i could tell her how much i miss her. enjoy your sister and your family. the bride will be beautiful....the day will be happy....and you will have some great moments. we'll still be here.

January 3, 2012 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Love you tons!! Can't wait to celebrate with you!

January 4, 2012 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Congrats to your sister! I think it is great that you are taking this time to focus on her and help in any way you can. We'll be here when you get back {hopefully you bring pics!} so go and enjoy this time!

January 4, 2012 at 4:48 AM  
Blogger Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

The dress you show in the post is VERY similar to my baby sister's dress. Is that your sister's dress? It's gorgeous!

January 4, 2012 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Congrats to your sister, how very exciting! Have a wonderful time!

January 4, 2012 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Cassie Bustamante said...

have fun! i can't wait to hear all about it!

January 4, 2012 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Danee said...

Enjoy this special time. Don't worry, we wont go anywhere. You can never get back the special time of your sister getting married. My sis got married 25 years ago and I still remember riding in her car with windows open signing mmmmmmBOP at the top of our lungs on the way to some wedding function. Enjoy...

January 4, 2012 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Happy New Year, Jaime!! Enjoy every minute with your baby sister this week. It is a special time. my baby sister married this past August.

Ruth

January 4, 2012 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Such a beautiful dress! Enjoy every single minute Jaimie and we'll catch up later!!! Congratulations to the bride!!! I little baby sister had her special day two years ago and it's one of my favorite memories!!! XO!

January 4, 2012 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Stylebaggage said...

Enjoy this most joyous special day!

January 5, 2012 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awww...how exciting. I don't think I've ever heard of a wedding on a weekday! That's an idea I'll have to consider ;)

January 5, 2012 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy the time! Make some beautiful memories. Happy New Year to you!

January 5, 2012 at 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Diane said...

Best wishes to you and your family on the special day....looking forward to seeing what you get up to in 2012.......
Diane Poppydots....Bonny Scotland x x x

January 6, 2012 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time and best wishes to your sister and her husband as they start their new life together!

January 6, 2012 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger cindy said...

Congrats to your sis! My daughter got hitched just last weekend (hope you'll check out the pics sometime on the blog...we did tons of DIY crafty stuff for her rustic chic theme).

You're a great big sis, and we'll be here when you're done celebrating with her :)

January 7, 2012 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Three Sisterz said...

Congrats to your sister! Did you have any DIY projects for the wedding?

~Courtenay

January 7, 2012 at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home