This Page

has been moved to new address

A little extra stocking stuffer gift {tag}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: A little extra stocking stuffer gift {tag}

Monday, December 12, 2011

A little extra stocking stuffer gift {tag}

Hello friends!!!  How was your weekend?!  I hope it was WONDERFUL!
I had a great weekend!
I even got to do a little shopping {check out my shopping trip photo album via google +}----andddd I was more than a little inspired to create some Christmas gifts!


I was impressed by Scrapbook Etc. this weekend so it just had to come home with me.
Talk about great inspiration!


And my first project inspired by this shopping trip and Scrapbook Etc. Magazine were:
These super super sweet paper stockings.
I realize they used them as a sweet advent idea buttt I LOVE them for little neighbor gifts.
And gift tags!



So here is what I did:


Trace a stocking outline and cut out the two sides of the stocking.


Next I taped the stockings together {with Elmers Dot Runner} and then sewed them 
{all messy and fun-like}.


And since I am being all personal about my shopping experience I thought I would also show you my work space!
I used the fabric as the bow for the stocking.  
I used the brown ink to distress the sides of the stocking and to distress the tag 
on the inside of the stocking.
I used Elmers Glue Spots to attach the fabric bow to the top of the stocking.


What do you think?
Kind of cute with the tag stuck in...


And even more sweet with that little note card tag hanging out right?
I used my most favorite craft tool---my vintage typewriter to make them personal!!


I am linking up to a few of my favorite parties this week!!!


“This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias.  All opinions are 100% my own”

7 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Aw, what a lovely little stocking! Such a great look you created!

December 12, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Love Sweet Love said...

Jaime those are adorable, I LOVE them!!

December 12, 2011 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Maggie Massey said...

Seriously adorable, darling girl...you did an awesome job!!!!

December 13, 2011 at 5:10 AM  
Blogger Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

Anything handmade always adds a special touch to holiday gifts-even in your paper projects I can see your style! So cute, I use to get Scrapbookers Etc and never had time to read it so I didn't renew but now I'm second guessing that!

December 13, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Jacqueline said...

So adorable. I love the tag...anything written with a typewriter looks great!

December 13, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

These looks so cute! I really like how the tag sticks out just a bit.

December 13, 2011 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Felecia Cofield said...

I love your gift tag stockings1 Great inspiration!

December 16, 2011 at 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home