This Page

has been moved to new address

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday features from last week!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday features from last week!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday features from last week!


Hello friends!
I hope you are having a great Wednesday!
I am SO excited to share just a few of my favorite projects with you from this past weeks link party!
All I can say is WOW! 
You guys just blow me away with your talent!

And be sure to stay tuned for tonight's link party!!!!
& a few more features!!!


Hello Sunshine by Life as a Thrifter


Comic book art by It all Started with Paint


Washi Tape iPad Cover by Little Lucy Lu


The Launching Pad by Stay at Home-ista 


Spring time storage by Little House in the Big D


Half a dozen eggs by Alderberry Hill


Blackberry Fool by The Hobby Room


DIY music lyric plate by Eclectically Vintage


Carrot Patch Uncommon Creating the Extraordinary

Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie @ Uncommon Designs said...

What a treat to be featured! Thank you so much for including our project among these fabulous ones!!

April 4, 2012 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

These are wonderful! I always enjoy your features!

April 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Make it Create by Lilly Ashley said...

Love these! Looking forward to your link party! Hope you're having a great week!
www.TheLatestFind.com

April 4, 2012 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

Thanks for featuring my morning launching pad! You are so sweet, and I can't believe it's in the same post as the lyrics plate which I pinned!

Jessica
stayathomeista.com

April 4, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

I am blown away by their talent too! So many I need to check out now!

April 4, 2012 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Thank you so much for featuring me Jaime Lyn! I am totally loving the carrot patch and those super cute eggs--great picks. I love your party!

April 6, 2012 at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home