This Page

has been moved to new address

2nd post for the night- could little L be any more beautiful?????

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: 2nd post for the night- could little L be any more beautiful?????

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2nd post for the night- could little L be any more beautiful?????

Before I post the little L's cutie picture I have to put some song lyrics in my blog that I think little L's momma would love:  

Thank you Taylor Swift for writing my newest favorite song....I know I am a dorkkkk but I love the song "Never Grow Up" here are the first few lines:


~~~~~

Your little hand's wrapped around my finger
And it's so quiet in the world tonight
Your little eyelids flutter cause you're dreaming
So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light
To you everything's funny
You got nothing to regret
I'd give all I have, honey
If you could stay like that


Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up
Just stay this little
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up
It could stay this simple
I won't let nobody hurt you
Won't let no one break your heart
And no one will desert you
Just try to never grow up
Never grow up

~~~~




I KNOW her mom and dad agree but WOW these blue eyes are AMAZING!  What a sweet little girl!


'

Awhhhhhhhhhh---that is ALL I can say!  Tabitha and Matt your little L is beautiful!


same picture-different editing....I LOVE Aperture 3...maybe someday I would love to buy my own copy but until then I am having fun with my 30 day trial!



Pretty sure this pretty girl picture reminded Tabs of her husband and little L's daddy Matt....  If little L could be half as amazing as her parents she is going to be one VERY BLESSED little girl!

xoxo Little L and the TABS and MATT fam-wishes from the KLEBIG family for a blessed Thanksgiving day-SO much to be thankful for including you TWO oooh wait----THREE!!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

PS Tabs I would LOVE to take more pictures SOON!!! Little L is SOOO cute I can only imagine the pictures we could get with better lighting and more time!

November 23, 2010 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Tabitha@InspiredByGiving said...

OMG I'm crying! I LOVE that song. People must think I'm a wierdo crying at the comupter, oh well! These pics are amazing and I can't wait to take more shots with lighting and our matching outfits!! OMG so excited! Thank you for your kindness, your caring words and most of all your friendship!

November 24, 2010 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great job on the photos babe. They really turned out great. Look forward to seeing the rest of them.

November 29, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home