This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy

Sunday, March 21, 2010

What a GREAT weekend! I had visitors! Amy Rose and Pacey came to stay for the weekend. We had a wonderful time. Pace is the cutest baby ever and I had some fun taking pictures of course! Pace has grow so much, he is sitting up and is fun to play with. The girls had fun playing with him too. We were busy-let see...we grilled out, went shopping, went out to eat, and got hooked on a new tv series-Lost! Now I am enjoying my Sunday cuddled up on the couch wishing my visitors didn't have to leave and waiting for my love to return.


I just love every little wrinkle
Look at those baby blues

I love his little toes


Kylie liked Pace



1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Ugh I'm so in love with him! He is so beautiful! Your photography is great!

March 22, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home