This Page

has been moved to new address

Features from this weeks linky party! {5}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Features from this weeks linky party! {5}

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Features from this weeks linky party! {5}

What an amazingly wonderful party #5!  I feel SO blessed to have such talented friends!  I only wish I could feature each and every single one of your projects----seriously go and check out the projects that were linked up---I can't say enough about how great they are!

YOU my blog friends are the reason I blog-you inspire me, you encourage me and you are just amazing.
Thank you!

As far as my features go----I tried to categorize them by Crafty. Scrappy. & Happy.
Enjoy!

Now this is Crafty, Scrappy AND makes me SUPER Happy!
How cute is this teal re-do, once again lovely etc has left me drooling!!

A check out this Crafty project that makes me SO Happy!
Cheryl from the blog thats what che said---shared a sweet and simple way to dress up the normal everyday soap dispenser for the season---I LOVE it!

Now this is a Scrappy---treasure in disguise!
Check out Liz Marie Blog to see how she fixed this beauty up!
I am suddenly really really wishing for this wonderful color all over my house!  
What an amazing up-cycle 

Totally Crafty and Scrappy!
Delightfully Noted has completely inspired me----I think I have about a million old vases like these---anddd now I want to dress them up!!!

Isn't this chair just wonderful?!  Well it started out Scrappy!
Ohhhh how drool worth is this now---
Check out how Design Par Deux fixed up this treasure

Check out these Crafty Pumpkins!
I am LOVING all of the fall decor, but these yarn pumpkins are my favorite so far!!
Check out how simple Nikki at Everything Under the Moon made these look to make!

Then there is this wall decor treasure----made from a Scrappy old mirror
+ add a Crafty gal!
Maggie from Midwest Sewing Girl is just SO so clever it just kills me!  Isn't this wall decor just the best?!

Anddd my final feature of this weeks party----this AMAZING up-cycle
lets talk about Scrappy at its best
I LOVE this makeover from Deborah at Up-cycling my Life!!!
Simply fabulous!

Proudly display your feature button friends!!!



Photobucket




And I can't wait to see what you are up to next week! 

8 Comments:

Anonymous Jennifer said...

Wow! These are some creative peeps! I am flattered to be among them!! Thank you!

September 24, 2011 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Michelle@ourwonderfilledlife.com said...

Loving your choices Jaime!!! Maggie's mirror is so very cool! Yarn pumpkins are just too perfect for words. The aqua piece is amazing...everything is fantastic!!

{Hugs} Michelle

September 24, 2011 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Deborah March said...

Thanks SO much for the shout-out Dr. Jaime! GREAT features!

September 25, 2011 at 4:58 AM  
Blogger Maggie Massey said...

Jaime!!! Thank you so so much! You make me so happy...

September 25, 2011 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Pamela Bates said...

tons of inspiration......love 'em all jaime!

September 25, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

My goodness do I love furniture redos! Holy fabulous-ness! :) Thank you for sharing Jaime...looking forward to looking more closely when I have some time. Have a happy Sunday.

September 25, 2011 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Nikki Monet said...

WOW!! Such awesome features and I cant believe I'm one of them! Thanks so much for the feature. Sooo flattered!! :)

September 25, 2011 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Xuan said...

All the pieces are so lovely.

September 26, 2011 at 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home