This Page

has been moved to new address

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {21} with Co-Host Stacey from Embracing Change

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {21} with Co-Host Stacey from Embracing Change

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {21} with Co-Host Stacey from Embracing Change

my friends!!!
And Happy Mid-week!!!!!

Have you had a minute to get to know our party co-host this week?  
Stacey from Embracing Change is going to be co-hosting our party at her place this week too!!!  That means this is a double linky party so if you link up here her followers will be able to check out your projects as well!!!  I have to also take a minute to show you my all time favorite project that Stacey did this past summer.... are you ready to drool?!?



Ohhh yes, great colors, great words and a perfect out door setting..... ohhh how I love this picnic table!!!
But seriously when it comes to great projects Stacey's place is a great place to visit often!!!

Andddd just in case you missed the sweet giveaway that we have going on here this week-----
check out Creative Carmella's sweet Love Is Necklace giveaway that ends this Friday!!!
Pop over {HERE} to get all entered!!!


Anddd there were SO many amazing projects that I wanted to feature from last weeks party that I have decided to dedicate an entire post to the amazing and inspiring projects you guys shared-----TOMORROW.
So be sure to come back and check them out!!!
Because honestly----
You guys are a crazy talented bunch!!!!

And on that note I can't wait to see what you have been up to this week!
No rules for link ups really, just anything related to Crafty Scrappy and/or Happy.
{No giveaways or etsy shops}
Of course I would love for you to be a follower....
and post a party button either on your post or on your blog somewhere.....

Happy Mid-week friends!!!


Photobucket

10 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Thanks for hosting Jaime! I hope you are having a great week!

February 8, 2012 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

Ooh, I'd love that table in my backyard! Thanks for hosting.

February 8, 2012 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Drama Mama Lori said...

Jamie Lyn, thanks for hosting!!! ~Lori

February 8, 2012 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Dwell on Joy said...

Linking up my FAVORITE post to date - Sewing 101 {meant to inspire you!} Thanks so much for hosting!

February 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting. Lots of great posts to take a peek at.

February 8, 2012 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Thanks for hosting!!!

February 9, 2012 at 5:43 AM  
Anonymous Kendra said...

I just found your blog! Thanks for hosting! I write a blog for Goodwill about crafting/diy/etc. at www.goodlifeblog.org. Have a great day! Thanks for all the inspiration!

February 9, 2012 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Darby Hawley said...

I'm sorry it's been so long since I have linked-up, but thank you for hosting!

February 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Hi! Jaime- It's been too long since I've had a chance to visit. I am looking forward to all the features tomorrow and looking through these great ones linked up. We have a new baby puppy and it's been so busy with him. I posted pictures of him on my blog. How is the house hunting. Have you chosen your future home?
Hope you are well.
Ruth

February 9, 2012 at 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx to share with us this wonderful blog.It really inspire from me.mid week celebrations plane is really wonderful.

free lyrics

February 13, 2012 at 4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home