This Page

has been moved to new address

Come and visit me over at Creative Carmellas today!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Come and visit me over at Creative Carmellas today!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Come and visit me over at Creative Carmellas today!

Great New Friends!!
I am guest posting over at one of my most favorite blog friends place EVER!
Carmella from Creative Carmella just had the most sweet and adorable little baby boy--Liam
& Soooo
she asked me to guest post over at her place while she is taking some time off and being the best momma ever!





anddd since I adore Carmella so so much I wanted to make her a little gift---
you can check it out and get the full tutorial over at her place today! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home