This Page

has been moved to new address

Features from last weeks party and a question!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Features from last weeks party and a question!!!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Features from last weeks party and a question!!!



I am thrilled to have an entire post of inspiration to share with you-----
this past weeks linky party was FULL of AMAZING ideas....

It is because of the amount of fun I have at each linky party that I have been inspired to come up with this fun idea for NEXT week.

You see, NEXT week is a very special week...
because it is my one YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY.
And I would LOVE to celebrate with you!
And my question for you is---- would you like to help me celebrate?!?!?!


YeSSSS  I am wondering if each and every one of you who has a blog would like to be a Co-host for next weeks linky party?!!???!??? 
This means that we could have a crazy amount of friends host and view the link ups....
and that sounds like a TON of fun to me.
SOOOOO comment on this post, e-mail me or facebook me and I will get you on my list of co-hosts for next weeks party!
Yayyyy!
I am SOOOO excited!
{all that it would require is a linky blog post Wed. night-Thursday 
& some spreading the word about the party with your friends prior to the actual date!!!!}

And if you want a few inspiring ideas to make you want to co-host.... here they are!!!


Tommy and Ellie Blog get super cool points in my book for making this amazing Sawhorse Double Desk!!!


Remodel Aholic Make me drool with their DIY mantle that is BEYOND AMAZING!



I adore this book cover by Busily Spinning Momma---can I have one?!?!?


Shiny and AMAZING this dresser by My Champagne Taste is for sure on my drool list!


I adore the technique and the labels that The Painted Hive used to decorate these otherwise plain canisters! 


I truly wish this pillow was sitting in my living room right now.... so so pretty Strawberries and Sweet Love.


And I don't know why I am so drawn to these colors butttt who knows maybe there will be some teal/white and bright orange in my future!?!??  I adore you Spruce Your Nest!!!


Primitive and Proper------ I adore your foiling technique and this night stand!!


Liz Marie-----ohhh I LOVEEEE these puppy beds!!!


Remodel aholic your argyle wreath is AMAZING!!!





I love the DIY advice that comes along with this super cool how to build a desk tutorial by Its Overflowing.


52 Mantles---I LOVE your style!!!



Photobucket

16 Comments:

Anonymous Kristen @ My Covered Bridge said...

I would LOVE to co-host! Sounds like a lot of fun!

February 9, 2012 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

I know I mentioned it on Facebook, but I would love to co-host!!! Add me to the list :)

February 9, 2012 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Sure - sounds fun! Would this be a connected Blog Hop?

Blessings,
Angie

February 9, 2012 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Cheryl @ That's What Che Said said...

Sign me up! What an awesome idea!!!

February 9, 2012 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Brooke @ Spruce Your Nest said...

Wow I was so shocked to see my table! Thank you so much for the feature :-) I would love to co-host, happy Anniversary!!

February 9, 2012 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my silver leaf dresser ..what a nice surprise to end the day ..and plz sign me up for co-hosting :)

February 9, 2012 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Shannon Fox said...

Lovin the features! So many great ones. That argyle wreath is a QT. Would love to co-host with you girl! I will be gone though :( Darn it! Happy Anniversary though. ENJOY!!

February 9, 2012 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ The Little Giggler said...

Happy One year!! I would love to Co-host!

February 9, 2012 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger I am LOVD said...

Congrats on 1 year!!! I'm up for new challenges so I'd like to throw my hat in the ring to co-host - not sure what's involved, though. I'm a quick learner but I won't be disappointed if I'm not included. I'll still link-up!

February 9, 2012 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Dorian said...

WOW! Thanks for featuring my journal cover! I would love to co-host! How would it work exactly?

February 10, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Awesome features!! Congrats on your one year anniversary. Would live to co-host with you. I don't have any idea where to begin. If it's not too much trouble could you give me some guidance on the how to.
Thanks,
Ruth

February 10, 2012 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Cassie Bustamante said...

thank you so much for featuring my gold tables! :) and not to be a ninny, but what day is the party (of the week_ because i would be happy to cohost as long as it is not the same time as my own! :)

February 10, 2012 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Hi Jaime Lyn, I would love to co-host!

February 10, 2012 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I'd love to co-host. Happy blogiversary!

February 11, 2012 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger A;ge said...

Congrats on a year!! I would LOVE To co-host! I love Love LOVE link party's!!!

February 11, 2012 at 10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all things are look so beautiful and wonderful.I really like this pillow covers for the room decorations.It really increase beauty in the sofa.

free lyrics

February 13, 2012 at 4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home