This Page

has been moved to new address

SOS! Out with the Mess! ForRent.com's Search to Find the Nation's Messiest Apartment!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: SOS! Out with the Mess! ForRent.com's Search to Find the Nation's Messiest Apartment!

Friday, April 6, 2012

SOS! Out with the Mess! ForRent.com's Search to Find the Nation's Messiest Apartment!


Hello Friends!  Happy Weekend!
And happy {almost} Easter!
I am thrilled to share a great contest with you----all you have to do is like ForRent.com on facebook and upload a photo of your messy space!  Seriously, you could win cash for having a messy space... when does that EVER happen?!?  I would get over there and enter a photo right away---what do you have to lose???!!!


Here is the official information for you:

Is your apartment messy? Do you want to spring clean but need a little inspiration? How does $3,000 sound to you? ForRent.com is on the hunt to find the Nation's messiest apartment!

The contest will run from April 2nd to April 23rd. Contestants just have to like our Facebook page at facebook.com/aptsforrent and upload their messiest apartment photo under our contest tab! Our panel of judges will then choose five finalists who have the messiest apartment. Then, we turn the voting over to our Facebook friends! The public will decide from the five finalists who wins the grand prize of $3,000. Not a grand prize winner? Not to worry! Four finalists will each win $500! The winners will be announced on or around April 30th. Sound exciting?

Use the money to clean, buy new apartment goodies, or do whatever you need to give your apartment a facelift!

____________


Anndddd, if you want my opinion on what you should buy with your winnings to get all organized---here you go:








Photobucket

ForRent.com has paid me to review their contest and offer my opinion. I only recommend companies or services I believe my readers will enjoy.http://goo.gl/FgeVi

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love all of your picks! I've had my eye on the rolling laundry hamper..... I have a super messy room, but not an apartment.

April 7, 2012 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Maggie Massey said...

Hmmm...one of the few times I wished I lived in an apartment...I'm sure my family room would win, hands down...;) Have a great Easter, sweet girl!

April 7, 2012 at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home