This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy

Monday, April 19, 2010

Just a quick post to ask for prayers for Cal-he has his "dream job" interview today in Madison! I am so proud that he was one of the eight selected for the interviewing process and even though I am trying not to, I can't help but think that it would be so great if he had a job that he loved right after he graduated! And have I mentioned that I would love to live in Madison?! The only drawback and reason I would have mixed feelings about this job is that Cal and I would have to spend a year apart.... Something I can worry about later~for now I am just praying that this interview is a great experience for Cal!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Im praying for him!!!

April 19, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home