This Page

has been moved to new address

I love spring!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: I love spring!!!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I love spring!!!

I can't tell who loves spring more-me or Kylie??!!




So, I thought it was time to post so pre-bloom pictures of my bulbs that Linds got me for my birthday last year! They were fun to plant last fall, and amazing to watch come up this year. I have officially turned into a crazy old lady because every time it froze here last week I wanted to go out an cover my budding flowers up! I have to say I was a bit sceptical about planting the bulbs, it seemed highly unlikely that they would really come up this spring but wow I think every single one that I planted has some up---amazing! I am discovering that I might just might have a some what green thumb... or probably I am just lucky! Either way I cannot wait to see them bloom!!!! And based on how this one looks it might even be soon!!!

Here are some other pictures of my yard coming to life, we see to have buds and blooms everywhere, what a beautiful time of the year annnnddd we have lilacs at my neighbors (my favorite flowers in the world, I am so in love with them!) thank goodness we are friends with them so they will hopefully let me get my lilac fix!



(I really don't know if I love the flowers or the crock more....wait I think I know---darn it my love for crocks!)








3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

gaaa im so jealous about your yard- your flowers- your lake- your lilacs.... Love and miss you ! Cant wait for June 16th to just come so I can come and spend time w you!!!!!!!!

April 29, 2010 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

Ohhh June 16th---I will start a count down!

April 29, 2010 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How cool is that, beautiful!! My bulbs from Linds are up also, and blooming!! Just picked Lilacs Friday!! And you have bleeding hearts, how beautiful, love those!! See ya very very soon!!!

May 2, 2010 at 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home