This Page

has been moved to new address

It's my ONE year blog ANNIVERSARY!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: It's my ONE year blog ANNIVERSARY!!!

Monday, February 13, 2012

It's my ONE year blog ANNIVERSARY!!!



It is a little bit of a special day around here at Crafty Scrappy Happy.....
because it is what I consider my 1 year blog anniversary! 

And what better to do on an anniversary than
remember
and
celebrate all of the wonderful moments, crafts, friendships and connections this blog has allowed me to make!

Let me first start out by saying that if it wasn't for YOU, my wonderful friends and blog followers I would NEVER have started or continued blogging.
You are the motivation, encouragement and friendships have been and still are such a blessing to me on this blogging journey....
I am SO thankful for you!





So now, lets take a minute and reflect on where this blog started out.....



ohhhh my!  I don't know why I am so embarrassed, but I am....
do you ever look back at your projects from the past and think---what in the world was I thinking?
Wellllllll yeahhhh I am doing that with quite a few of these projects!


And then some of these I am thinking I might like to try to do again and put a new spin on them!


It is fun to see that as time progressed and I kept working on my projects they kept started to improve 
{thank goodness}
and I started making some new friends.
I linked up to a few parties.
And I was even a guest at a friends place!


Looking back at some of my first crafts,
I don't think I would really change a thing!
I know how much fun I had making them.
And how special they were to me....

It is always so important to reflect on where you started with a journey and then
note how much has changed.
I see nothing but improvement with my crafting and blogging journey!
I think it is also great to think about what I have learned through out the year.....
Some of the things that I have learned I wish I would have been better about right away....
maybe some of it will be good advice for some of you?!?!





Andddddd I have a feeling you are going to be hearing about this all week, 
because I am SOOOOOO excited!
Incase you have missed the announcements this weekend....
This weeks link party is going to be HUGE!






As of right now we have 20 AMAZING co-hosts!


Can you even believe that?!  Because I can't!!!!!
Soooo get ready to have some fun linking up this week!!!!  
{contact me if you would like to be added to the list!!!}

Photobucket

18 Comments:

Blogger Hillery said...

Happy Happy Blogoversary!!!

February 13, 2012 at 5:21 AM  
Blogger Cassie Bustamante said...

happy blogiversary! and thanks for sharing all these looks back- i had not seen all these projects! so fun! :)

February 13, 2012 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy 1 Year! I look forward to seeing more wonderful things in the coming year!

February 13, 2012 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Happy one year friend, it has been such a wonderful one for you! I am very happy to have gotten to know you, I really just adore you & your beautiful space here. :)

February 13, 2012 at 5:30 AM  
Blogger Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Congrats on your first year my friend! You have really done well!! I'm always so proud when I see one of your projects pinned or featured! Like i've said before, you have GREAT taste, and we love it!!! Keep up the great work, and thanks for being my bloggy friend :). Kim

February 13, 2012 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger {northern cottage} said...

hello sweetie pie - congrats on the adventures you've had thus far - can't wait to see what lies ahead for you! xo

www.NorthernCottage.net

February 13, 2012 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Happy One year Bloggiversary! I'm glad to have found your Blog. You had a wonderful year.

February 13, 2012 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

Wow, what a wonderful first year of projects! Here's to many more!

February 13, 2012 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Darby Hawley said...

awww I love this post! Happy Blog-o-versary!

February 13, 2012 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger A;ge said...

Happy one year!!Glad to have found your blog and the advice is great!!

February 13, 2012 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Congrats! I will hit one year this month too!

February 13, 2012 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Congrats on 1 year!!! I love all of your projects and can't wait to see what's in store for this year. Also, totally agree with what you have learned about blogging, I'm still learning a lot but I have a lot of the same thoughts. :)

February 13, 2012 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Lynn B said...

Happy One Year! I found your blog thru Blessing from Cindy, so happy to be here. I have joined, and I can't wait to explore! Hugs, Lynn

February 13, 2012 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Carrie @ lovely etc. said...

Yay! Happy one year! Your old projects really do not look bad. I love all the book page projects - they are the reason I found your blog to begin with.

February 13, 2012 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Antonella said...

Congratulations!! You are too hard on yourself, all your projects are great! Remember, the past is what keeps us grounded and is the foundation of good things to come! Love all your projects!
Hugs, antonella :-)

February 13, 2012 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on ONE YEAR! WOW! Looking forward to see what you come up with next.
Amy@homehappyhome

February 13, 2012 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Happy Blogiversary! I'm happy to be following along. Sounds like you've learned some good lessons along the way!

February 16, 2012 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

Jaime,
How are you girl?
I just wanted to stop by and give you my congratulations for this amazing first year. Your work is so inspiring and I love pretty much everything you do.

Wishing you a great second year my friend!

February 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home