This Page

has been moved to new address

Its my Birthday and I am partying at Midwest Sewing Girl!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Its my Birthday and I am partying at Midwest Sewing Girl!!!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Its my Birthday and I am partying at Midwest Sewing Girl!!!

I am So SO SOOOO excited that Maggie from the one and only Midwest {Sewing} Girl invited me hang out at her place to day!

BEST Birthday Gift EVER!  

I ADORE Maggie!  You should for sure come and check out my project, come and say HI, anddd get to know Maggie!



Photobucket


Here is a preview of my project:


Come over to see how I made it!

Annnddd Maggie is going to come over here with a guest post later this summer so get excited for that also!!!!!


Butt for now lets CELEBRATE!
I have been SO blessed to have had 28 wonderful years {so far} on this beautiful earth.
7 of those years I have spent with the man of my dreams.
10 of those years I have had my "lifetime dog" Quincy.
22 of those years have been spent as a student.
26 of those years I have had the best sister EVER.
28 of those years I have lived life to its fullest.


Buttt at 28 I am starting to feel a bit OLD...so a little humor never hurts!


I can't feel too bad that I am 28 because I am young at heart.


And then this is a great point---I will never be younger than I am now---and I shall enjoy every min. of it.


But thank goodness I am past this point....I freely admit that I DON'T know everything, not even close!


SO SO sooo true.  And good to remember EVERY day


Anddd because I am a Wisconsin girl I had to include this one in my Birthday Celebration!!



Annddd watch out I shall be embracing this FOR SURE today!  I LOVE Dairy Queen Log cakes---once a year--my mouth is watering already!!!!  
It would not be my birthday if I didn't have one!  
Want a piece? 


Such a good thing to think about---wonderful things each and every day!

And finally---Yes this is a GREAT idea---with singing and everything :o) 

Thank you for being part of my Birthday!!!! 



20 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

Enjoy your birthday, but make everyday enjoyable

July 11, 2011 at 1:17 AM  
Blogger imsteelefullofscrap said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful day...

July 11, 2011 at 4:06 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Happy birthday!!! I hope it was amazing! Great pillow project, too. I love the great latitude and longitude idea. Makes it special.

July 11, 2011 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Happy birthday sister! I love you wildly!

July 11, 2011 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

♫ "Happy Birthday" Jaime Lyn! I hope you have the best birthday ever.
How exciting to be a guest blogger on your birthday.
I'm off to check out how you made your pillow.

xo,
Dee

July 11, 2011 at 5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm visiting for the first time,,,happy birthday!!!Great post!!I'm 55 so you ARE young to me!!

July 11, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I come to you via Dee who is going to be guestblogging here and am thrilled to find all these great blogs as I am a newby blogger!

Veronica
www.tasselsandtwigs.blogspot.com

July 11, 2011 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAIME!

July 11, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Love Sweet Love said...

Oh my gosh HAPPY BIRTHDAY friend!! My birthday is in July too (in a little over a week!, AAAAND I'll be turning 28 AAAND our 7th anniversary is in a couple weeks too! How fun!! ha ha! Hope you have a wonderful fabulous day!!
Angela

July 11, 2011 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Maggie Massey said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl! Thank you so much for guest posting with me today! You are the best...;)

July 11, 2011 at 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Amy@One Artsy Mama said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Hope it was a wonderful day! :)

July 11, 2011 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Cindy Adkins said...

Happy Birthday, Jaime! I came over from Dee's blog and I am your newest follower. I am having a giveaway on my blog for a birdcage if you would like to come enter...(It's the 2nd post down.)

XO
Cindy

July 11, 2011 at 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday cutie!Happy birthday cutie!

July 11, 2011 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Lolly Jane said...

happy birthday! you're just a year younger than us. 80's baby lol! (:

new follower from midwestern sewing girl...we just adore Maggie! your blog is darling!

xoxo.Kelli & Kristi

July 12, 2011 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Firecracker Kid said...

Happy 28th Jaime! Awesome timeline! Looks like you have life under control and are ready to embrace another lifetime:)
Love the pillow and the stamp!
Enjoy!
Carol

July 12, 2011 at 4:01 AM  
Blogger Evelene S said...

Happy 28th Jaime! Ah to be 28 again!

July 12, 2011 at 4:18 AM  
Blogger Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Jaime,
Thanks so much for visiting!!! It's so nice to meet you and by the way--that pillow is amazing!!!
XO
Cindy

July 12, 2011 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Jaime,

My followers don't just follow they have become good friends of mine. I'm so happy they came over to wish you a Happy Birthday.

I'm going to knock your socks off with my craft project!!! I can't wait to finish it and be your guest.

xo,
Dee
P.S. I love your new pillow!!!

July 12, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Hope you had a wonderful one. My next one is the big 40. Yikes!!

Love your pillow.

Ruth

July 13, 2011 at 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday week, friend! Hope you are having a very fun week celebrating!

Love to YOU!

Lisa
thepearsonfamilee.blogspot.com

July 13, 2011 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home