This Page

has been moved to new address

Fabulous Party Features Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Fabulous Party Features Part 1

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fabulous Party Features Part 1


Ohhh my goodness I am SO in love with all of your AMAZING projects!  
I have been having SO much fun looking at all of the inspirations linked up at this weeks HUGE party and I was excited to share some favorites with all of you!
A second feature post is to come because lets face it.... I couldn't hardly pick my favorites.....
and two hardly seems like enough buttttt here is what I came up with so far!
So be ready to be inspired-Part 1!!! 

Kitchen Tour by Eclectically Vintage

Small Mudroom by Inspirations by D

Framing in a wall mount tv by Remodelaholic

Pet Silhouettes by Painted Speckled Pawprints

DIY canvas silhouettes by The Space Between

He SHE WE {pillow} by Rustic Living

$10 DIY Wood Countertop by Cleverly Inspired

Monogrammed drop cloth pillows by It all started with paint

Ruffled Shawl by Creative Chaos

Newborn Photos Shoot by A Woman's Haven

Corner Cabinet Makeover by 4 the Love of Wood

An Alphabet-Inspired Stairway Gallery Wall by a Pop of Pretty


DIY Sidewalk Chalk Paint by Crafty Crazy Mom


Farmhouse Table by Decor & the Dog


A bench makeover by it all started with paint


What did I tell you???
AMAZING right?!??!!!
I am so inspired I can hardly stand it! 
Thank you to all of you who linked up!

Photobucket

10 Comments:

Blogger Miss Kitty said...

Really great projects that you chose to feature! Isn't it amazing the beautiful photography that all of those blogs had of their projects? All of those photos look like they came from a magazine shoot. Thanks for taking the time to share the best of the week with us.

February 19, 2012 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Jamie,

Wow! Thanks for all the features. Seriously, I had no idea when you sent me that email last week ...

And I just adore Eclectically Vintage's kitchen. And that dog canvas from the space between is such a great idea!

Linda
http://itallstartedwithpaint.com

February 20, 2012 at 5:02 AM  
Blogger Eclectically Vintage said...

Thrilled to see my kitchen featured here!! I'm in great company with some very creative ideas.

Love that wooden counter, I need to make the dog silhouette and that monogrammed pillow (if I could sew)!

Kelly

February 20, 2012 at 5:17 AM  
Anonymous Little Bit said...

Pretty darn cute stuff! BTW: I now follow you on LF...hope you'll follow me too! Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

February 20, 2012 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Kim @ Plumberry Pie said...

WOW! Those are all amazing projects! Can't wait to check them out.

Kim www.plumberrypie.blogspot.com

February 20, 2012 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Maria @ Craft Crazy Mom said...

Thanks so much for featuring me Jaime! There were so many great projects and crafty people!

February 20, 2012 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger thistlewoodfarm said...

I absolutely love all the features! That dresser is incredible. I love the pillow, the entryway and the kitchen (oh and the dog silhouette)! I am off to pin! Thanks for such and awesome party!

blessings,
karianne

February 20, 2012 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger michelle@decorandthedog said...

So much awesomeness. Thanks for the feature!

February 20, 2012 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my scarf! I love all your other choices too, gorgeous :-)

February 21, 2012 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Drama Mama Lori said...

Jaime Lyn - thanks so much for the feature!!! I'm so excited!! ~Lori

February 23, 2012 at 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home