This Page

has been moved to new address

Risk that come along with being a crafty blogger

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Risk that come along with being a crafty blogger

Monday, February 13, 2012

Risk that come along with being a crafty blogger



As my one year blog anniversary CELEBRATION continues this week I wanted to do some more reflecting....
this time about some of the RISKS that come along with being a crafty blogger!!!

And here is some of the projects from my year of blogging that serve as proof that all of these risks are ooohhh so so true for me!



Kitchen bench seating








Do you have a favorite Crafty Scrappy Happy project from this year?!?!  
Check out LOTS of other projects in my project gallery {here}


Andddd of course you didn't think I would let you forget did you?!
we have a huge HUGE link party coming up this week!!!!



We now have 20 AMAZING Co-hosts for the party this week!!! eeeeehhhh I am so SOOO excited!
:o)



Seriously have I mentioned how happy I am that you guys are celebrating with me?!?!


Photobucket

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I loved looking at your past projects. You are very inspiring! I really liked the projects that included words! I'ma word lover!

February 13, 2012 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Brooke @ Spruce Your Nest said...

It is all so true about blogging! You have had an inspiring year! Can't wait to co-host :-)

February 13, 2012 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Nancy @ Life: Designed said...

Congrats on your one year- what a year you've had! As a new blogger, I find this so encouraging! I completely agree with the risks you listed. Blogging is taking over my life! But I love it... =)

February 13, 2012 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have had such a fantastic year!

February 13, 2012 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Wow - Jaime - I can totally relate to the "risks" - I do want everything I see in blogland and in every store and on Pinterest. I also want everything that you've just highlighted that you've made in the last year! Wouldn't it be nice to give up the day job?
Peggy
p.s. so excited to co-host!!

February 13, 2012 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

You have done some amazing pieces this last year! I love the uniqueness you bring to each project, it is so inspiring!

February 14, 2012 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

A favorite? Are you kidding? I have to pick?! LOL. The bench definately ranks up there high on my list. Cute post on the risks except I have to disagree with you on the you "may want to quit your day time job" LOL with me it's a "definate"!

February 14, 2012 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Darby Hawley said...

haha I could identify with those "risks" Happy 1 year and happy Valentine's Day!

February 14, 2012 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

So exciting Jaime!! Happy 1 year. You have accomplished SO much in one year. You are completely inspiring and so creative. I look forward to another year and bring on the celebration. :) xoxo (Happy Valentine's Day too!!)

February 14, 2012 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger I am LOVD said...

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy 1-year Bloggy Anniversary. I have signed up for this co-host Linky party and I will do my best to fulfill my duty (I'm saluting you right now). I hope I can do this thing. I'll let you know if I have any issues, but you always seem to make instructions so easy so for now, I am not in a panic.

February 14, 2012 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love it all!!

February 15, 2012 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Michell @ Girl In Air said...

You've had a GREAT year!! What a fun linky party!

February 15, 2012 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Great projects! You had a wondeful year and I can't wait to see what this year brings here.

February 15, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Shannon Quinn @ At Least My Nails Look Good said...

Congrats on one year! Great job & great blog:)

February 16, 2012 at 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home