This Page

has been moved to new address

Features from last weeks party! {part 2}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Features from last weeks party! {part 2}

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Features from last weeks party! {part 2}

Well guys....
I am still enjoying every last link from last weeks party and so I had to do a second feature post.
Because you guys are AMAZINGLY talented!  
I only wish we could all get together and craft and decorate together!

Happy Entry by Meeha Meeha



Cute centerpiece by Sweet little Gals

Scrabble Art DIY by insideways

Stenciled bathroom wall by Clean and Scentsible.

Reupholstered chair by Pandoras Craft Box

DIY Dish Towel Skirt by Ruby Jean

Living in Blue and White by Desire Empire

Caramel-Banana-Pecan Muffins by Dwell on Joy

Playroom reveal by Woven Home

Oreo Surprise Cookies by Measured by the Heart


Love Embroidery Hoop by Casa de Luna Creations

Heartbreaker Tees by Corner House Blog

Red velvet cupcakes by Coral and Cost 


Master bedroom reveal by Paint Speckled Pawprints 

I can't believe it has been a week already!
I just want to say one last HUGE thank you for helping me celebrate my 1 year of blogging is such an AMAZING way!

And on a side note 

Before I forget, I want to note a BIG HUGE change to my blog 
{well not really but I am kind of excited}.
Up on the top of my blog along the tabs there is a Party link.
Is now officially a place for YOU to share and link up places you like to party or places where you host parties!
I would LOVE for you to check it out!!!!
And help me find the best blog parties around!
{And that way I can be sure to party at your place too!}

Photobucket

9 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! What a fabulous bloggy birthday party you hosted!
Jenn :)

February 21, 2012 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Maria @ Craft Crazy Mom said...

Those caramel muffins look absolutely sinful! So much so that I'll have to make them tomorrow:)

February 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature!! xo K

February 22, 2012 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger Meeha Meeha said...

Really really really?! Thank you thank you thank you! XOXO

February 22, 2012 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger Dwell on Joy said...

Jaime Lyn! Thanks for the feature!!! Love your features - the scrabble art is AWESOME!!! You are one of the first blogs I followed so it means a lot to be featured here!!! Have a great week :)

February 22, 2012 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Bewerse said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 22, 2012 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Bewerse said...

Eeeee, that's me!! Thanks Jaime Lyn!!

February 22, 2012 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger I am LOVD said...

That same embroidery project caught my eye, as well. I swoon for red velvet and the caramel banana pecan muffin, don't get me started!

February 22, 2012 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature. I just saw it. What a wonderful surprise!!!

February 22, 2012 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home